I was starting to panic-no topic for today's entry and tick, tick, tick.....
Wait! It's Thursday, there's my topic. So, without further ado....
I am Thankful:
1. For my job. A steady schedule with almost full time hours. I'm very fortunate as I really enjoy my work too.
2. For my mechanic. I have an oil leak and a tight schedule as far as getting my car in to be worked on. I called him tonight and he said that he can work on my car 1st on Monday! Yay!
3. That warmer weather seems to finally, truly be here to stay. This past winter I felt cold all the time. I haven't had a jacket on since Tuesday morning! I do wear a sweatshirt to go on my walks in the morning, though.
4. For bananas. I've been craving them for about a week now and I have at least one every day! Although, if you were to ask, I'd have to say that pears are my favorite fruit. There must be something in the bananas that my body needs right now.
5. For Patience. Today was just one of those days. A driver cut me off when I was getting ready to exit the expressway this morning-I should include some quick reflexes along with the patience. Then there was the inconsiderate shopper that cut in front of me at the grocery store. I was waiting in a long line to check out. Another cashier opened the next register and motioned me(with 5 items) ahead. As I was turned to step over, this woman with $187.36 worth of groeceries whisked her cart right in front of me. I know deep breathing and I'm not afraid to use it!
6. For coffee, as always. I've been the tiniest bit unfaithful lately, drinking iced tea during the day, but I still savor that first cup in the morning and when I get home from work! Oh, and have you tried that new flavored creamer by International Delight? Carribean Cinnamon Creme-Yummy!
I still have to go post an entry in "Walking In My Shoes, Honestly", and it's 11:15, I've gotta go...
~Thanks For Stopping By~