Okay, just one for right now. A short one.
Name the seven place you go most frequently each week and list the distances from your door.
1. My most frequent client- 15.1 miles one way. 7 days a week.
2. Second-most frequent client- .9 miles one way. 3 days a week.
3. Post Office-1.2 miles one way. 5-6 times a week.
4. Glen's Market-the local grocery store-.8 miles one way. Once or twice a week.
5. Houghton Lake-for the major bi-weekly shopping- 20-26 miles one way(depending on what stores I hit).
6. St Vincent DePaul, the thrift store- .7 miles one way. 1-2 times a week.
7. The State Park at the lake-8.7 miles one way. Not so much now, but 4-5 times a week in the summer. The bonus is that it's between here and #1.
Yeah, I do alot of driving, so I'm very happy to see that gas prices are finally down to $2.99 today. The state average is at $2.81, and the national average is lower than that, but I can't remember what it was, right now.
The kittens are getting rambunctious. Chasing each other, growling over the food dishes, and following me to the car, when I leave the house. They're scared of the noise my car makes, so they go running back to the porch as soon as I start it. Tonight 2 of them came running out to greet me when I got home from work. How sweet. ::sigh::
I'm in the mood for soups, and chili. I made some corn chowder over the weekend that turned out really good. That got me thinking about what adaptations I could make, corn and peas with bacon chowder, winter vegetables(broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts) with smoked sausage chowder, all with potatoes, onions and mushrooms. And potatoes are on sale this week-15lbs. of russets for $3.99! I need a bigger freezer. Or guests!
Well, I'm on battery and it's about out of power, so I'll say good night and...
~Thanks For Stopping By~